AIM
grim786

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

A Masterpiece.

Already watched it multiple times, with many more to come =P.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Excellent.

Awesome movie, can't wait for the next part!

And for those of you who were wondering, the music from the scene where Mario travels to subcon is called "Lacrimosa" , by Immediate Music. However, IM is a Production Music company, and their tracks can only be licensed, not downloaded. Thought i'd share that info ;)

DBZ - Stick Saga 3b (OLD DBZ - Stick Saga 3b (OLD

Well Done.

However, even though that music was cool, i'd suggest using more music *from* the english series, just to add effect instead of blasting everyone's eardrums ;). Anyway, very good job, and I look forward to the next part.

Clock Camp Episode 2 Clock Camp Episode 2

Heh

That was pretty funny. Good work =D. BTW: The song they play when they hike up mount B is the Third Movement from "English Folk Song Suite" by Ralph Vaughn Williams.

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

It was good.

As a huge dragonball Z fan, I can say that was pretty good, and the style was somewhat true to the series. Anyway, how about some audio credits? I know the first song was O Fortuna, but what was the second?

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

HOLY SHIT!

That was UNBELIEVABLE! Dude, that was one of the greatest things I've ever seen on Newgrounds. Keep it up, YOU BETTER MAKE A SEQUEL!!!! YOU MUST!!!!!!!!!!

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

Ahahaha

That was amazing. Great stuff, keep it coming!

!!THE THING!! !!THE THING!!

Ummmm

Sorry, but that was pretty bad.

FinalFantasy Tournament 2 FinalFantasy Tournament 2

Not Bad.

I really like the music. I'd really appreciate it if you'd give me a list of all the tracks that you used in the first FFTournament, and this one, especially the fight scene song! I've been going nuts trying to find it. Please help out! And keep at it, you'll improve if you keep practicing!

Biosect responds:

Thanks, I wanted someone to compliment me. So i'll bring back the favor. The fight scene song is called ''X vs Zero''. And yes, I am practicing, and I got a lot better. In about 2 weeks, try and find a movie called Ultimo 3. It's the continuing part of the final fantasy tournament but with a story line. If you can't find it, just wait 1 more week, because it's impossible that it gets deleted, because final fantasy tournament 2 didn't get deleted.